Makes 8 Tartlets
200g sweet shortcrust pastry
1 tbsp caster sugar
200ml double cream
225g dark chocolate (at least 55% cocoa solids), chopped to small pieces
1 orange, zest only
1-2 tbsp orange marmalade
- Line tartlet tins with pastry and bake the pastry blind.
- Put sugar, cream and butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Put the broken chocolate into a bowl and pour the hot liquid over it, then stir gently until all the chocolate has melted. Stir in the orange zest. Allow to cool a little.
- Spread marmalade over the base of the pastry case.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 hours.