This recipe fills either 4 large ramekins or 6 normal size ramekins.
125g dark chocolate (55%), finely chopped
4 medium eggs
100g caster sugar
40g Self-raising flour
Preheat oven to 200°C
Equipment: Ramekins greased with a little butter and dusted with a little flour
- Gently melt the butter and chocolate in a bain marie, stirring to dissolve.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and flour until light and fluffy.
- Gradually whisk in the melted chocolate and butter, set aside to rest.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins and place on a baking tray, bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the tops are cracked and the middle is soft.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.