70g egg white
50g egg yolk
50g caster sugar
1 vanilla pod, split open
20ml Coffee Liqueur (or 2 teaspoons strong espresso coffee)
6 amaretti biscuits
- Beat egg yolk and sugar together.
- Beat egg white into soft peaks.
- Whip cream in a bowl and gently fold the Mascarpone into it.
- Fold cream and Mascarpone mix into egg yolk mix
- Beat egg white into soft peaks, then fold the egg whites into the mixture.
- Divide mixture into 2 separate bowls and add vanilla to 1.
- Add coffee liqueur to other half mix.
- Layer the coffee mix and cream mix between 2 glasses and serve with Italian biscuits.