4 large oranges
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
200ml carton natural yoghurt
2 tsp caster sugar
¼ tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp chopped pistachio nuts
fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Slice the bottoms of each orange and sit upright. Working from the top down, cut across the top and down one side. Follow the contours of the orange to remove the pith.
- Slice the oranges very thinly and sprinkle over the cinnamon and chill.
- Mix the yoghurt, sugar, and ginger together in a bowl and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the orange slices on a large plate. Drizzle with the orange juice.
- Spoon the yoghurt over serving of orange and sprinkle over the pistachio nuts and garnish with mint.