2 salmon darnes, skin on
1 courgette cut diagonally into 1cm slices - no thicker
Half punnet cherry tomatoes on the vine - cut in half
6 baby potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
Salt and pepper
- Boil the baby potatoes until fully cooked, drain and cut in half.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Drizzle a little of the olive oil onto a roasting tray and season the tray.
- Place the salmon, skin side up and scatter the potatoes, courgettes and tomatoes around, followed by the rosemary, then season. Dot the butter around, along with the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Place into the oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove the salmon and place on warm plates, remove the rosemary and throw away, swirl around the remaining ingredients in the tray to coat in the juices and then serve with the salmon.
Chef Notes: Olive oil can be infused with garlic, fresh lemon zest & juice and this can be used to brush the salmon before baking.