October 2020 Competition Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Cooks Academy Cookery School, Dublin Ltd, whose registered office is at 19 South William Street, Dublin 2, D02KV76, Ireland.
The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over except employees of Cooks Academy and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/CooksAcademy ; https://www.instagram.com/cooksacademy/ and https://twitter.com/cooksacademy
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The total value (or worth) of the prize is 1,000 Euro. The prizes include: A Kenwood Chef/Handheld KMix @kenwood_ireland (value RRP €420) ; a Cooks Academy cookery workshop in November @cooksacademy (up to a value of €185), an overnight stay for two people in the Brooks Hotel with a complementary upgrade to a Deluxe Room and cooked to order breakfast @brookshotel_ (value of €182), a 2.5Kg Block of Nobó Chocolate and a 1 month supply of Nobó Chocolate Discs @_nobo_ (value over €100), a voucher for The Kitchen Whisk @thekitchenwhisk (value of €150).
4. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. An eligible Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received before close of business 27th October 2020 and verified by the Promoter and a panel of judges appointed by the promoter. The winner will be announced on 28th October 2020.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry is 27th October 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and Instagram within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
IInformatin regarding previous competitions:
SEPTEMBER COMPETITION CLOSED - The WINNER was ANNOUNCED ON 28TH SEPT: Aoibheann O'Neill