1 tbsp Sunflower oil
2 tsp mild curry paste (Patak's Korma Curry Paste)
2 (300g) x skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2cm cubes
400g butternut squash (or sweet potato), peeled and cut into cubes
70g red lentils
300ml chicken stock
50g French beans
200ml creme fraiche (or coconut milk)
10g fresh coriander, leaves chopped
salt and pepper to serve
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 min.
- Add in the chicken, butternut squash and lentils and stir to coat in the curry paste.
- Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 mins until the chicken and squash are cooked and the lentils have softened.
- Add in the french beans before stirring in the creme fraiche.
- Check seasoning and add coriander leaves just before serving.